Effisca is a firm offering specialized services in Canadian, American and international taxation for individuals and businesses. The company offers great potential for growth. Possibility of participating in shareholding in the future. Our values are professionalism, client/employee satisfaction, as well as fun.
Reporting to the manager and tax experts, US-CANADA tax technician will have the following main responsibilities:
- Preparing personal and corporate income tax returns, both Canadian and US;
- Setting up files for international and non-resident clients (Section 216, Certificates 116, Part XIII obligations, T1135, etc.;
- Participating in the preparation of various tax documents (oppositions, adjustments, voluntary disclosures, etc.);
- Presenting the completed tax returns to tax experts;
- Performing various office tasks such as record keeping, sending documents, photocopying ans scanning, etc.
- Receiving customer requests;
- Being an ambassador of the culture of the firm during interactions with clients;
- Embracing the values of the company.
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in Canadian taxation
- Any experience in American or international taxation will be considered as an asset
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and learning ability
- Attention to detail and good management of priorities
What we offer
- Better overall compensation than large offices
- 100% teleworking position (except for corporate social activities)
- Flexible hours and possibility of working 4 or 5 days/week
- All hours paid
- Group RRSP, comprehensive group insurance and unlimited telemedicine
- Annual continuing training budget