Director of Canadian and US taxation, B.A.A., M. Fisc., EA
Holder of a bachelor’s degree in business administration (B.B.A) from Université Laval and a master’s degree in taxation (M. Fisc.) from the Université de Sherbrooke, Olivier has developed expertise in American and international taxation by working in a renowned firm.
Over the years, he has developed a keen interest in US taxation. In fact, he was awarded Enrolled Agent status in 2019, the highest level a professional can attain to represent clients to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Recognized for his rigorous, dynamic and human approach, Olivier is an asset to the team.
Among his specialties:
- US taxation (compliance and tax advice);
- Surrender of US citizenship;
- Emigration from Canada;
- Calculation of foreign tax credits;
- Rental income from non-residents (section 216) and certificates of disposition (T2062);
- International income declared in Canada.